The AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) Course is designed to provide healthcare professionals the ability to recognize many life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR for Adult, Child, and Infant, use an AED, and relieve choking. This course is intended for both certified or noncertified, licensed or nonlicensed healthcare professionals. The course can also be modified to meet workplace requirements.
Audience: Individuals working in healthcare such as physicians, nurses, emergency medical technicians, paramedics, respiratory therapists, occupational and physical therapists, physician's assistants, residents, medical or nursing students, medical or nursing assistants, and other allied health personnel.
Book: AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) manual 2015. Books are provided for use the day of class or you may purchase your own.
Cards: Cards are provided that day after completion of the class.
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 9:00 AM (8 seats left)Rutherford County EMS
- Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 4:00 PM (15 seats left)Rutherford County EMS
- Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 4:00 PM (15 seats left)Rutherford County EMS
- Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at 4:00 PM (15 seats left)Rutherford County EMS
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 4:00 PM (15 seats left)Rutherford County EMS